I have been made fun of in the past for the number of bulleted lists I put on my blog...and you know what? I totally don't care. I'm in love with lists.
I know you're excited.
Here is a list of the ten things I'm currently into:
- There is a new radio station here in the Corpus Christi area that I can't stop listening to...94.7....it's classic rock, texas country, americana music. Mmmm....
- The gas station in o.g. which is basically the number one hang out...sells these kolaches in the morning and yes, I know they are from a gas station but they are KILLER. Can we talk about sausage and melted cheese and jalapenos wrapped up in a big piece of bread/roll? It's love.
- This blog: www.stylemepretty.com...I can look at wedding pictures forever. I don't know. Go ahead. Make fun of me. I just love how they express the couple's personality and are a representation of their story...their love. The cuteness is overwhelming.
- Big, $5 sunglasses.
- Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. A step up from regular diet soda I must say...and I am a Dr. Pepper conossieur. :)
- Bluegrass music. I don't get tired of listening to it lately. Alison Krauss and Nickel Creek mostly.
- Staying up too late talking and being tired the next day.
- My new business cards. They're pink. That's right. I didn't think they made them in pink but then the boys surprised me...so fabulous.
- My jean jacket. I don't really know if jean jackets are cool anymore...but I've been wearing that thing out.
- The approaching summer. The days are getting long. The sun is shining. Bring it on.
I promise to post some pics soon...and by soon I mean before August. :)
0 sweet comments:
Post a Comment