Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wonder...

...how some girls end up doing 'cute' things. Like, how do you learn to sneeze "cute"?? When I sneeze it's like a category four twister. Was that your tiny little sneeze just then random girl? I didn't even hear it.

...why there are still people who are completely ignorant about the people around them? People judge people entirely based on looks without even getting to know them. Really? Let's move on. Look at who Jesus spent His time with. He loves them. HE. LOVES. THEM.

...if I will ever work up the courage to play my guitar in front of someone not related to me:)))

...what I want to do with my life. Overgeneralizations anyone?? :)

...where I can get a Dr. Pepper for free right now...hahahaha.

...what people say about me when I'm not around.

...what I will do for my birthday this week!!

...if you had told me when I was sixteen that I would be where I am right now at twenty-four, if I would have believed you.

...why God chooses to love me and protect me when there are so many less fortunate.

...why I'm sitting at the computer and typing this blog when I should be running or paying bills. :)

...if you have read this blog post? http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/06/550-surviving-church-as-single.html Please go read it. This is my life. No joke. My life. I can't believe this guy read my mind.

...if people really mean what they say.

...about WAY too many things to type them all out right now.

1 sweet comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY FRICK I CAN LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I love lists and I love that you keep making lists!! GET YOUR DP ON!! I would do just about anything for a Diet Coke... mercy...