I'm really really REALLY tired of being alone. I know Jesus is with me...and I'm sooo glad. I talk to Him out loud all the time like He's just standing right there next to me. I'm actually having to work on NOT talking out loud to Jesus in public places for fear of people thinking I'm schizophrenic. But that's beside the point. The point is I need someone to talk to! Things have been really quiet at work so I feel like I just sit in the office and work from 8:30-5:00 and then drive a block away to my house and just hang out by myself until it's time to go to sleep.
Aaaahhhh.
I like being alone sometimes but I mean, I'm running out of options here. I read, I play the guitar, I run, I'm learning to cook, I write, I have organized and cleaned the entire house, I have refinished my furniture, I watch TV, I talk to my fish. I would like to (no, actually I must) save money on gas. Town is 45 minutes away so it's not like I can just run over there. My laptop is broken and cell phone service is terrible at my house. Things are just getting really LAME. Is it 1912? At least then it took them longer to make dinner because they had to kill the chicken themselves. I have no money, I'm in the middle of nowhere and last night I fell asleep watching Bonanza. Oh no.
Everyone says, "it's so nice that you are your own person...you have freedom!" I'm done with freedom. I want someone to talk to at night...someone to eat my food and tell me if it's awful...someone to help me hang pictures straight. Do you know how hard it is to hang a collage of picture frames by yourself?? Give me a break.
Lame lame lame.
1 sweet comments:
I love your honesty. And I love how you needed to work on not talking to people outloud or they would think you are crazy. I laughed out loud. And its beyond impossible to hang a picture straight by yourself. Impossible. And sorry for being creepy and reading your really old blog posts.
Post a Comment