Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yay for Kids!


Today I want to tell you about a website that I discovered a few years ago and just really fell in love. I discovered the site "Abort73" after this t-shirt caught my eye in "Relevant" magazine:
Because I am a huge fan of babies and children, I am adamantly opposed to abortion. I think a lot of us are confused about how abortion started, what it really is, and the statistics of how many people in America have been affected by it since 1973. The purpose of this website overall is to inform the public about these facts. There are so many of us living in ignorance, while hundreds of thousands of children are killed legally each year. It's injustice, and Scripture tells us that true Christianity is to care for the abused and overlooked. This site is an awesome place to direct people to learn more about this injustice.

The thing I really love about this organization is that they have lots of great gear to help you spread the word. Even if it is for a great cause most of us don't want to wear an ugly shirt am I right? :) I purchased this shirt and really love it!

They even have shirts for your little ones. Yay for kids! Isn't that the cutest?


They also have great tote bags, stickers, pens and fliers. You can pass them out wherever you go to help spread the word about what abortion really is. Their downloads section is awesome as well. You can post a button to your facebook page, twitter feed or blog to spread the word. I added a button to the sidebar of my blog that will lead you to the site. I also subscribe to their blog and they let me know when important laws are being passed and petitions are being signed so I can be involved and take action! It breaks my heart to think that these children don't even have a chance to see the world; to grow up and live out their story. Especially when I know so many couples that would love to adopt these sweet babies. You should definitely check out this site and get involved. You are going to buy a t-shirt/bag/sweatpants anyway. Why not buy something that provokes a question that can lead to saving lives? That's worth $15 any day if you ask me...

0 sweet comments: